Using the Dreamstage app for Roku
For technical questions or help with your Roku TV streaming device, include device setup and installation, or internet connectivity issues, please refer to Roku's support page.
Supported Roku Devices:
- Roku Express
- Roku Express 4K+
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K+
- Roku Ultra
- Roku TV
- Roku Streambar
- Roku Streambar Pro
Download the Dreamstage app for Roku
From the "Search" menu on your Roku TV home screen, type and search "Dreamstage."
Home Screen - “Coming Up Next”
- From the Home Screen, use the arrow keys on your Roku remote to browse upcoming shows in the carousel.
- When you see a show you’re interested in, or for which you have already purchased tickets, select the show to navigate to the event page.
- From the event page, you are able to launch the stream, and to purchase tickets and merchandise.
- App Settings
- Sign In/Activate
- Select this option to sign in to your Dreamstage account.
- Make sure to use the same credentials as you registered with your Dreamstage online account.
Linking Your Dreamstage Account
- Using the camera on your smartphone or other mobile device, scan the QR code on screen.
- Click the link that appears on your device (https://dreamstage.live/activate).
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Dreamstage account and enter the activation code as it appears on the activation screen.
- Once login is complete, your Dreamstage account will be connected to your Dreamstage Roku app account, and any previously purchased tickets will be available.
If you are having difficulty registering your device, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.